Wednesday, February 18, 2009

update

OK, it's been crazy around here. I have a resolution to try to update this more often....say at least monthly. Even if no one reads this, I plan on doing this to try to help when I go to scrapbook.
Let's see, what has been going on since December. We went to NY right after Christmas. Eddie experienced his first snow. I took video, I don't think I took pictures. I think my father-in-law took some pictures. I need to ask him so that I can get some copies. Big Eddie was excited to have the snow, too. When we first arrived in NY the snow practically totally melted by New Year's Eve, then a big snow. Little Eddie did not like being placed in the snow by his Daddy with the large flakes blowing in his face.
We came back and have been trying to get on a schedule. We made a quick trip to Louisiana to see my grandmother...we had word that she was not doing well. She lost her battle with cancer and we buried her earlier this month.
I am at 18 weeks in the pregnancy. We have an ultrasound in 2 weeks. As with Eddie, we are going to wait until L-Cat is born to find out if we have Liam Daniel or Cathryn Ann. I am still feeling tired and upset to my stomach. I haven't gotten sick, just food does not sound very good to me.
We finally got a laptop....that is what I am typing this on right now. I am so excited that I can watch some TV and check email at the same time. Now I just have to change my email address to a google account that I can check online.
Well, I am going to have to close this post for now and I will go back later and put some pictures from out picasaweb album with comments later.
If anyone checks this....please let me know...if not, maybe I will just go back to journal writing....but if you are interested in hearing my babblings, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading this even if I am in the area. It keeps me updated!! With my crazy working hours. Love, Mom