Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Busy

OK, so today I am being lazy and catching up on the DVR.
But we have been on the go the past two days. I will post some pictures later (I have not set that up on the laptop, yet).

Sunday, we went to a Longhorn baseball game courtesy of our neighbor, Carlos. We had seats in a suite and hot dogs and nachos provided. Eddie had a blast going inside and out to watch "ball, ball, ball." Plus, we witnessed a no-hitter. It was loads of fun!

Yesterday, Monday, I took Eddie down to the capital to see the Biscuit Brothers in concert. They were playing on the south steps of the capital to promote a new cd that they are going to make about Texas. Eddie really enjoyed it. We have been watching their show on PBS. It's all about music. He really loves it and dances around the living room to it. He was a bit scared because there were so many people, but he managed a few smiles and bouncing on my lap a few times! When I took him over to Dusty and Buford, he shook their hands. He was so excited! He has his own way of saying 'biscuit' right now. When I ask him if he enjoyed seeing the Biscuit Brothers, he nods and says "uhu."

That's all for now....I am going to rest some before he is up from his nap!

No comments: